Thursday, June 29, 2006

No matter how good you get you can always get better and that's the exciting part

I am sure most of you know that in the beginning stages of learning, a golfer can make huge strides in a very short period of time. However, today has been the biggest improvement I have yet to see in my ability. I have found that the regular flex shaft is my holy grail, I hit longer (about 200-250 regularly), I hit straighter, and I use less effort in doing so. Nearly 90% of my drives with the new Taylormade V-Steel FW 3-wood were dead straight, with no hook, no fade, and no surprises. I was astonished to say the least, I felt like a pro out on the driving range doing considerably better than the women in the stalls next to me taking lessons with the resident PGA instructor, who apparently have been golfing for years. I am beyond psyched and very much looking forward to my next round of golf, I am confident I can easily break 100.... heck maybe even 90!

1 Comments:

Blogger arlee said...

Way to go, J! I'm not surprised, since you're a natural at pretty much everything!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home