Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Late night T time

Played a round tonight with Richard, his buddy Leon, and a guy we met on the course named Dustin. We started at 6:40pm and finished at 11:15pm. Shot a 106... but I bet I could have hit close to 100 if I hadn't been tired on the back nine and nearly unable to see the flight of my ball off the T since it was pretty dark out. All in all I am improving quite a bit, hitting straighter, hitting farther, and putting as well as pitching more accurately. If I keep at this rate, by the time I finish my first year I should be shooting in the mid-to-high 80's.

P.S. I was playing from the blue's today, normally I play the white's.

4 Comments:

Blogger arlee said...

We still need a picture of you "addressing the ball"!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger GolfingHoser said...

heh, don't really take the camera out when I go golfing, maybe next time though :).

6:23 PM  
Blogger mediaguru @ HookedOnGolfBlog.com said...

blogrolled ya. Please return the favor!

10:55 PM  
Blogger GolfingHoser said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home